We are so excited to tell you that we are ready to sell the Lemmon-Dixon house in Payson, Utah. We had an adorable family trying to buy it and they weren’t able to move after all. We really want someone who will love it as much as we do!
- Approx. 3,600 sq.ft.
- 5 bedrooms
- 1 secret room
- 1 turret :)
- 3 bathrooms
- 1/3 acre
- Sprinkler system and partially fenced
- RV Parking
- New roof, windows, electrical, HVAC etc.
- Master Suite with clawfoot tub and walk-in shower
- 11 foot ceilings
- New kitchen with appliances
- Beautiful craft/laundry room with custom cabinets
- Original doors and moldings
- Stained glass windows
- Asking $420,000 but open to any offers if you can’t live without it.
We absolutely loved living here and the only reason we would ever leave is for the school that we bought to make into our home–it is the most amazing location and we talk everyday about how much we miss our little mexican, sushi and ice cream places downtown. It’s a block away from the most beautiful park and elementary school and an easy 15 minutes to Provo.
If you’re interested, please leave a message at (385)313-0838 and Erica will call you to schedule a showing! Please only pre-qualified, sincerely interested buyers…we do get a lot of “tourists” just wanting to see our houses and even though we love you all so much, that time away from our family is precious.
We just wrote about this home here (amazing photos from the book) and see additional photos below!